Green Island and Horse Riding
This tremendous full day package of Green Island and Horse Riding has you snorkelling and swimming in the morning and then Horseriding through the rainforest in the afternoon! A great day out for everyone
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, 45 minutes ferry trip from Cairns.
This tropical island is covered in rainforest and surrounded by sandy beaches and coral reefs.
See Green Island your way choose between glass-bottom boat tour or use of snorkelling equipment.
The friendly crew will help you to organise your day on the journey out to maximise your time on Green Island.
Once on the island, you can relax on the beach, take a walk through the rainforest or experience the reef with your snorkel gear or glass-bottom boat.
There are no designated snorkel sessions, so you will have the freedom to spend as much or as little time in the water as you like.
There are multiple options for lunch – visit one of the restaurants on the island or pack your picnic.
Visit a working sugar cane farm and an 18-acre billabong abundant with native wildlife. You will meet resident geese, peacocks and ducks while exploring the area.
This tour offers a safe and relaxing way to meander through mangrove wetland, rainforest pockets, sugarcane fields and native bush.
The horses are friendly, with a calm nature that suits riders of all ages and skill levels.
No experience necessary.
Two tours in 1 day
If you would like to maximise your time in Cairns by combining both these tours in the same day, select the same date of travel for both tours and then the 8:45 am Horse Riding tour and the 1:00 pm Green Island departure.
We will arrange for you to be picked up from your hotel (please advise) for your horse ride, and then you will be dropped off at the Reef Fleet Terminal for check-in for Green Island.
- Catamaran transfers to and from Green Island
- Choice of either snorkelling equipment or a Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation on the journey to Green Island
- Refreshments / Aussie BBQ Sausage Sizzle
- Helmets and tuition for all skill levels
- Coach transfers to and from accommodation
Check-in for your Green Island tour will close 30 minutes before your departure time. Please check-in at the Great Adventures desk in the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns.
Green Island and Horse Riding
Green Island tours
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
Children 4-14 years.
Children under 3 years free of charge.
Family fare: Maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family.
Normal fare applies for additional children.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.
SCUBA DIVING - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
It is not our company’s decision regarding these laws - we are regulated by the Queensland Government
• You will be required to complete a Medical Questionnaire before participating in any Scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor on
For example: Asthma / Wheezing or use of an inhaler, Brain, spinal cord or nervous/anxiety disorder, Chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint. Chronic sinus condition, Collapsed Lung (pneumothorax), Diabetes, Chest Surgery, Heart Disease of any kind high, blood pressure, Crones Disease, however medical conditions are not limited to the aforementioned there are many other conditions.
• If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with our Office before booking your dive.
• It is the Passenger's Responsibility to be proactive in relation to their medical conditions and taking of medications to ensure they are ok to scuba dive if they wish to do so
on the day.
• If you have not been proactive in checking with our office regarding any medical issues prior to your Reef Trip, you must be aware that details of your medication will be sent
to the Queensland Dive Doctors on the Day of Travel. This can be difficult for the Dive Doctors as they do not know your medical history. We can only give them information
submitted to us on your medical form so please understand that the dive Doctor may require a full dive medical to clear you to dive.
• Prior and existing Medical conditions where medication is not being taken cannot be sent to the Dive Doctors therefor important to contact our office.
• Please be advised that if you are not allowed to Scuba Dive due to your medical condition/medication that this is the decision from the Queensland Dive Doctors and their
decision is final.
• DO NOT presume that by taking medication is controlling your medical conditions and you should be fine to scuba dive as it is the medication that can be the problem when
• No refunds on uncompleted dives.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you do have any pre-existing/existing medical conditions or are taking any medication whatsoever and are not sure whether you will be deemed medically fit to Scuba
Dive, Please Contact Our Office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected], we will be only too happy to help you and can contact the Dive Doctors before your
trip to see whether you will need a dive medical or not. Alternatively, consult your own Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms 'AS.4005.1.'
Horse Riding Cairns
Thankyou for choosing Horse Riding Cairns
Payment can be made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Please note any special requirements in the booking message. If your tour includes bus transfers, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation. Cancellation fees are as follows: 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure. 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure. 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4037 2700. We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.